Our free of charge services
- Complementary service for businesses
- Answering enquiries about local investment opportunities
- Providing guidance on site location and selection
- Facilitating business-to-business linkages
- Connecting investors to specific professional services
- Facilitating introductions with sector experts and all government levels
InvestSlovenia Team provides intelligence that takes investors in the right direction.
Slovenia offers a supportive environment for emerging businesses looking to thrive internationally through its technically-savvy workforce and pro-business infrastructure. Slovenia’s appeal is not a low-cost manufacturing but the reputation of its technology- and innovation-driven industries. InvestSlovenia Team operates within SPIRIT Slovenija (Slovenian Public Agency for Entrepreneurship, Internationalisation Foreign Investment and Technology) entrusted with the regulatory, expert and development tasks serving to increase competitiveness of Slovenia's economy in the area of entrepreneurship, internationalisation, foreign investment, and technology.
Operating as “one-stop-shop” for potential investors, InvestSlovenia Team maintains data bases with public and private investment projects and land for commercial and industrial purposes in all sectors of the economy. Information is provided free-of-charge to meet investors’ specific needs and budgets.
Support and facilitation of services for investors include:
- Information on industries, legislation, taxes and incentive
- Information on industrial sites and local suppliers
- Links with industry and local authorities
- Organisation of fact-finding missions, business and investment conferences and trade shows.
If you are planning to set up or relocate an export business, choosing Slovenia as your base could be the best decision you have ever made. Slovenia’s key strength in high level human skills with a flair for innovation available at reasonable costs go hand in hand with the abilities and talent of the expert team and the guidance and financing from the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology.
A gateway for investors requiring access to continuously updated FDI data and intelligence on companies, industries and markets.
Slovenian Public Agency for Entrepreneurship, Internationalisation, Foreign Investment and Technology
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Tel.: +386 1 5891 870
Fax: +386 1 5891 877
Proud to be associated with WAIPA.