Innovation is one of the key elements in achieving long-term prosperity through sustainable and progressive economic growth and as such, one of the main and most important pillars of the Slovenian economy.
The Public Agency for Entrepreneurship, Internationalization, Foreign Investments and Technology, SPIRIT Slovenia is organizing a series of online events featuring Slovenia’s key competitive advantages in niche areas of the green economy, innovative products, environmental technologies, robotics, mobility, digitization, research, and development, as well as the creative industries.
Please join us at the 4th and final in a series of SPIRIT Slovenia webinars Innovative Slovenia – Slovenia’s Creativity and Innovation winners of 2020 and take the opportunity to partner with key Slovenian players in this field.
We will present DeltaHub, GO4GOAL, Pharsol, and Roto and host Cultural Institute Delavski dom Trbovlje - McRUK-DDT Lab, Incom, Modularis TEH, TIK, and TPV Automotive – all the presented and hosted companies are among the recipients Slovene Innovation Award for the year 2020.
- Deltahub - Team of talented and innovative young professionals, designing the things of tomorrow and passionate to improve the life of every single individual.
- GO4GOAL - An innovative company, a developer of special sports socks that were developed in cooperation of numerous professionals and tested with top athletes, providing excellent grip, comfort, and safety for the feet.
- Pharsol - Pharmaceutical solutions company that helps labs to do their lab job faster, better, and safer with a mission to provide food, pharmaceutical, and medical industry with its innovative solutions through single-use systems.
- Roto Group - A global producer of high-quality plastic products for the nautical, marine, automotive, agriculture & water Industry with more than 70 years of tradition. With a passion for enhancing design and quality while intelligently using materials and modern technology, Roto strives for a clean, long-life product that can be recycled and reused in the future.
- Cultural Institute Delavski dom Trbovlje - McRUK-DDT Lab - Research laboratory with a focus on the fields of cybernetics, virtualization, BCI systems, and robotics and the purpose of producing projects that are on the crossroads of art, science, and new technologies.
- Incom - Innovative and internationally oriented royal ice cream producer with more than 25 years of ice cream manufacture excellence.
- TIK - Innovative producer of medical devices for single-use, with more than 60 years of tradition in innovations.
- Modularis Teh - Inventors of the first multifunctional grapple in the world, based on the human hand, thus being one of the most precise and versatile gripping tools which take the users to the next level of efficiency.
- TPV Automotive - An innovative development supplier, operating on the global market of the automotive industry which develops and manufactures products that have a significant impact on vehicle dynamics, safety, ecology, and driving comfort, as well as implements new technology solutions in electric vehicles.
The main objective: to provide a better understanding of the Slovenian green economy prospect and to facilitate partnerships, trade, and investment between foreign and Slovenian companies.
We will show you how Slovenian companies, with their sustainable, innovative, and smart solutions, contribute to Slovenia’s strong presence on the map of the world’s most innovative economies.
Join us on the 10th December at 10.00 (CET) and register for free on the webinar's web page.