SPIRIT Slovenija, Public Agency, Verovškova ulica 60, 1000 Ljubljana collects personal data of individuals upon login via the investslovenia.org SPIRIT Slovenia, Public Agency as the personal data controller and processes the collected personal data in accordance with applicable legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
Our policy on the protection of personal data is as follows:
- We never rent or sell our customer data or allow it to be processed by any third party other than our contractual personal data processors.
- We allow contractual processors to process personal data only on the condition that they ensure a sufficient level of personal data protection, as determined by the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- We always do our best to protect the personal data of our customers, and when we receive it, we use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We are committed to ensuring the safe storage of all personal data of our customers.
- Personal data is processed only by the authorised persons of the controller and the authorised persons of our contractual processors.
- The rules on personal data protection will be amended in the future in accordance with changes in legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Collection of personal data and method of consent for its processing
SPIRIT Slovenia, Public Agency, collects and processes personal data exclusively on the basis of the consent of the individual.
By confirming the form, the individual confirms that he or she is over 16 years of age.
SPIRIT Slovenia, Public Agency collects personal data via a secure connection (SSL) and protects it by encrypting it during its transmission over the Internet.
The purpose of processing the collected personal data
SPIRIT Slovenia, Public Agency uses personal data exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected and for which it has the consent of the individuals to whom they relate.
1. The controller collects the following personal data for the purposes of communication in connection with the question / comment submitted via the contact form on the investslovenia.org website:
- Name and surname
- The organisation/company
- User type
The controller will use the information about the organisation/company, name, surname and e-mail to prepare and electronically send the answer to the received question. The information on the type of user and the country will be used by the controller to categorise the questions received and answers to them. We do not use the provided personal data for any other purpose.
2. For the purposes of informing about the news of the SPIRIT Investslovenia web portal, the controller collects the following personal data via the form on the investslovenia.org website:
The controller will use the data on e-mail to electronically send news from the Investslovenia web portal by e-mail no more than four times a year. We do not use the provided personal data for any other purpose.
3. For the purposes of informing about events intended for potential investors and organised by SPIRIT Slovenia, the controller collects the following data via the form on the investslovenia.org website:
- Name and surname
- The organisation/company
- User type
The controller will use the data on the company, name, surname and e-mail to inform about events intended for potential investors and organised by SPIRIT Slovenia no more than four times a year. The information on the user type and the country will be used by the controller to categorise users for the purpose of inviting users to appropriate events. We do not use the provided personal data for any other purpose. We do not use the provided personal data for any other purpose.
Unsubscribe from receiving notifications
You can unsubscribe from receiving news or notifications about events by e-mail from the Investslovenia web portal at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the received e-mail or by sending us your wishes in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of personal data
Personal data provided to us by individuals via the contact form are stored for 20 years in the Inquiry / Advice Record.
The e-mail addresses of subscribers to the Investslovenia e-newsletter will be kept in the Register of Subscribers for Notifications permanently or until withdrawal of their consent.
We store personal data on subscribers to Investslovenia events for 20 years in the Register of Interested Companies on events intended for potential investors or until withdrawal of their consent.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data prior to withdrawal.
In exceptional cases, the personal data of our customers may, in accordance with the law, be transmitted to state and security authorities, insofar as they would submit a formal request for the transmission of personal data.
All details about cookies are specially available at https://www.investslovenia.org/site-use/terms-of-use
The process of exercising the rights of the individual
For all information about the processing of personal data or your rights as a data subject (right of access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transferability and objection), you can contact the personal data controller SPIRIT Slovenia, Public Agency, Verovškova ulica 60, 1000 Ljubljana, by post or e-mail to email@example.com, stating your name, surname and e-mail address. The controller will respond to your request to exercise your personal data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, the controller may request additional data from you, and may refuse to act only if it proves that it cannot reliably identify you.
Right of appeal
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates the valid personal data protection law, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner's address: Information Commissioner, Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.