Some countries are slow when it comes to selling their assets. Not Slovenia!
If you don’t want to miss a big opportunity, than Slovenian Sovereign Holding and the Slovenian “bad bank” are the right address for you.
Bail-outs of companies have added corporate equity to the privatisation portfolio managed by Slovenian Sovereign Holding or SSH (Slovenski državni holding). Thanks to transparent procedures and adequate asset sale pricing according to OECD principles and standards on the management of State Owned Enterprises, potential investors can enjoy good returns both from ownership and privatisation of management through well-structured concession transactions.
For information about great untapped opportunities, visit the SSH website: https://www.sdh.si/en-gb/sale-of-assets
Slovenia’s economy has come a long way since the financial crisis bailout. Good news for potential investors is the asset portfolio of the Bank Assets Management Company or BAMC (Družba za prestrukturiranje terjatev bank) with bad loans on the books of the country’s banks in 2013/2014. For information on investment opportunities in BAMC’s portfolio of over 1 billion euros go to: http://www.dutb.eu/en/default.aspx
Below you will find investment projects offered by different entities.
You may fine tune your search by selecting different categories of projects.
Invitation for proposals for purchasing individual land and facilities
PLEASE NOTE: New facility – Other refers to raw land that provides ample opportunity for clustering and the construction of commercial, storage or other facilities.
A design facilitating the construction of a production, logistics and service centre at the location of the former Ormož Sugar Manufacturing Plant (TSO Ormož) of 220,000m2 in size has been drawn up.
The design facilitates the construction of a starch manufacturing plant (as pictured) or plants for any other manufacturing activities.
The location boasts an exceptional manufacturing and logistics infrastructure and can be found at the junction of connections with neighbouring countries (Croatia, Austria and Hungary), in addition to facilitating a NEW support transport connection to the Koper Port.
All lands can be merged or connected into separate units of 8,000 to 220,000m2 in size. Optional purchase of one’s own railway track.
Minimum price per m2 of land including all municipal infrastructure: EUR 37 + VAT.
- Railway tracks:
- Five industrial rail tracks with interconnections (switches) throughout the entire area in the direction from West to East in total length of 3km.
- Direct connection with the railway station Ormož and the Koper-Ljubljana-Ormož-Murska Sobota-Budapest route, or from Ormož towards Čakovec, Zagreb or Beograd.
- 2 road connections
- Water supply connections:
- potable water from the local water supply network,
- water from in-house wells (4 x 30m3/h) for boilers,
- water from the Drava River water reservoir (hydrant network).
- Gas supply connection:
- supply pipeline dimensions: Ǿ= 200mm,
- supply pressure: (40) / 4bar,
- capacity: 10,000Nm3/h natural gas,
- load shedding throughout the entire location.
- Electricity grid connection:
- input voltage: 20kV,
- connecting power: max. 8MW,
- two connecting supply cables (2MW and 6MW).
- Road: 3 x 60t (6 bridges)
- Railway: 1 x 100t (2 bridges)
ABC nepremičnine d.o.o.
Mr Boštjan Blatnik
Cell: +386 40 870 000