Some countries are slow when it comes to selling their assets. Not Slovenia!
If you don’t want to miss a big opportunity, than Slovenian Sovereign Holding and the Slovenian “bad bank” are the right address for you.
Bail-outs of companies have added corporate equity to the privatisation portfolio managed by Slovenian Sovereign Holding or SSH (Slovenski državni holding). Thanks to transparent procedures and adequate asset sale pricing according to OECD principles and standards on the management of State Owned Enterprises, potential investors can enjoy good returns both from ownership and privatisation of management through well-structured concession transactions.
For information about great untapped opportunities, visit the SSH website: https://www.sdh.si/en-gb/sale-of-assets
Slovenia’s economy has come a long way since the financial crisis bailout. Good news for potential investors is the asset portfolio of the Bank Assets Management Company or BAMC (Družba za prestrukturiranje terjatev bank) with bad loans on the books of the country’s banks in 2013/2014. For information on investment opportunities in BAMC’s portfolio of over 1 billion euros go to: http://www.dutb.eu/en/default.aspx
Below you will find investment projects offered by different entities.
You may fine tune your search by selecting different categories of projects.
The opportunity worth considering is the following: the area of the former TSO Ormož sugar factory.
The picture shows potentials of the project and the characteristics of the utility equipment:
- Surface inside the fence: 27 ha
- Available surface: 22,5 ha
- Two access roads
- Connections to water resources
- Drinking water from the city water network
- Water from own wells 4 x 30m3/h – powering boilers
- Water from the reservoir lake of the river Drava – hydrant network
- Connection to the gas network
- Dimension of the inlet pipeline: Ǿ = 200mm
- Inlet pressure (40) / 4 bar
- Capacity of 10.000 Nm3/h of natural gas
- Distribution by location
- Connection to the electrical network
- Voltage at the 20 kV supply
- Connection power max. 8 MW
- Two power supply cables (2MW and 6 MW)
- Connection to the telephone network
- 2 road connections
- Rail tracks
- Five industrial rail tracks with interconnections (switches) throughout the entire area in the direction from West to East in total length of 3km.
- Direct connection with the railway station Ormož and the Koper-Ljubljana-Ormož-Murska Sobota-Budapest route, or from Ormož further towards Čakovec, Zagreb or Beograd.
- Road 3 x 60 t (6 bridges)
- Railway 1 x 100 t (2 bridges)
ABC nepremičnine d.o.o.
Mr Boštjan Blatnik
Cell: +386 40 870 000